This item is sold out. Please check back again!
At home facial tool for professional quality results. Exfoliates dead, dull skin cells for a brighter, clearer complexion.
• Exfoliates and rejuvenates skin
• Specially designed to maintain the blade at the perfect angle for safe and effective application every time
• Petite ergonomic design comfortably fits in palm of the hand
• Replaceable, high quality stainless steel blades easily slide out and click into place
• Each blade can be used for up to three months and with a total of four blades, the device comes with a one year supply
• Easy and safe for DIY
• Simple to clean and keep hygienic
Wash face with warm water and gentle cleanser. Skin should be damp while using tool. Skin may be prepped with moisturizer or serum prior to use. Hold tool flat against surface of skin with blade at 90 degree angle. Move tool gently with light pressure and short strokes in downward motion over forehead, cheek, chin and nose areas. Maximum of three strokes per area. Move dermaplaner in upward motion to remove vellus hair or “peach fuzz.” Use device one time per week maximum.
Caution: Do not use on dry, irritated, broken, or sunburned skin and do not use on acne. Do not use if you have psoriasis, eczema, diabetes, circulatory or bleeding disorders. Avoid eyes, eyelids, lips, eyebrows and any other sensitive area to avoid unintentional cuts and/or hair removal. Tool is not for scars, acne revisions and/or tattoo removal.
Clean dermaplaner and blade in between uses with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. Allow dermaplaner and blade to dry thoroughly before storing. To replace blades, hold blade at end and slide until new blade clicks into place and old blade slides out opposite end. Handle blades with care.