Ingrown Hair/Splintertweeze has sharp pointed tips that are specially crafted for accurate removal of ingrown hair or splinters.
HOW TO USE +
- Start with clean, dry skin and ensure Tweezer tips are sanitized with an alcohol wipe.
- Grip the splinter or ingrown hair with Tweezer tips and pull in the same direction that it entered the skin.
- After removal, clean the skin again with hydrogen peroxide.
KEY BENEFITS +
- Ingrown Hair/Splintertweeze has tapered tips that are hand-filed to sharp points, making removal of ingrown hairs and splinters as precise as possible
- Stainless steel is durable and easy to clean
Clean tweezer tips after each use with an alcohol wipe. Tweezer can be sanitised in an autoclave or barbicide. Eligible for Tweezerman Free Sharpening Service.
You are unable to access and edit the content on this page. Please contact us to make any changes.