40th Birthday Slant Tweezer
Tweezerman's award-winning Slant Tweezer turns 40 with a limited edition design to honor its quality and precision.
HOW TO USE +
1. Prepare for hair removal (and reduce pain) by opening pores using a warm washcloth, not too hot to prevent redness.
2. For maximum control, tweezers using your thumb and index fingers near the middle of the tweezer body.
3. Grab the unwanted hair with the tweezer tips slanted at a 25° angle, squeeze down on the body of the tweezer & pull in the direction of hair growth to remove hair from the root.
4. Continue until you have removed all unwanted hair.
KEY BENEFITS +
• Professional quality, 25° slanted tip is the perfect angle for working against the brow bone.
Clean tweezer tips after each use with alcohol or peroxide. Tweezer cannot be sanitized in an autoclave or barbicide
You are unable to access and edit the content on this page. Please contact us to make any changes.